Well Expertise can deliver a dedicated team with clear deliverables and responsibilities. We deliver ready on the shelf projects using a transparent and efficient cost model. We have a warm team of experts ready to solve the challenges for your next project.
Deliver full or part Well Management solutions to meet client needs:
- Full onshore and offshore teams during planning and operations
- WE prepares all applications to PSA/NEA and procedures for operator approval
- WE holds Frame agreements with key service providers on behalf of operator if required
- Tender and award for all Drilling Services and Logistics Services
- Perform all necessary Audits and Verifications of Studies and 3rd party providers
- Conduct risk assessment
- Full Logistics and Marine Management
- EoW, Cost, Well Reconciliation and Environmental Reporting
- Well Expertise can provide full, or customer tailored Well Management of P&A projects, from start planning to final execution, including contracting of rig
- Recent experience from P&A of 3 subsea wells on the Oselvar field for DNO. That team consisted of offshore and onshore operations supervision, operations advisors, drilling engineers, subsea and completion engineers, HSEQ personnel, logistics and marine personnel
- Engineering, HSEQ, logistics and marine support from DG1 to DG4 in field development projects
- Experience from the Grospeak development for Wellesley, in addition to the Brasse field development for DNO (ongoing)
Using our highly competent staff of drilling engineers, supervisors, intendents, contracts and QHSE personnel, Well Expertise can help in ensuring due diligence for licensees (rettighetshavere) on non-operated licenses. Evaluation and examination with report can include, but is not limited to: Cost estimates, time estimates, drilling programs, casing designs, emergency response plans, consent applications, discharge permits, management systems, QHSE procedures, service deliveries and hole section guidelines according to existing rules and regulations.
Well Expertise can also provide support during pre-qualification process (as licensee and/or operator), during well incidents and claims, or as support in partner audits and investigations.
Well Expertise can help the operator in the ITT and contract process. Assignment or use of existing WE contracts is also possible, too secure LLI at an early stage.
We can also aid in identifying that the necessary contracts are available for all the services needed in the planning and operational phase to avoid any unnecessary delays after the project has been kicked off.
Well Expertise will provide at the request of Company a well control/well incident team that is to provide coverage on a 24 hr basis and can be regarded as beyond the scope of normal well operations supervision. If called upon for a well incident/well control incident, a 9 man team (3 x DSI, 3 x DE, 3 x Log) team will be established in Stavanger. WE will provide through their contracts all foreseeable well control equipment from snubbing units to pumping vessels and has a contract with several well control 3rd party companies.
Well Expertise has performed several rig intakes on the Norwegian continental shelf and can assist in this process if the operator requests this. Our rig intake process extends from one slot option assurance to a full intake of a rig from outside Norway.
This will form the basis for the time and cost estimate and influence potential rig selection. The conceptual well design will define and propose solutions for the key subsurface and operational risks. It will include, but is not limited to:
- Casing design
- Long Lead Items
- Kick tolerance
- Technical solutions
- Fluid recommendations
- Cementing solutions
- Well path
- Barrier summary
- Plug and Abandonment if applicable
- Completion Design if applicable
- Time & cost estimates
All well design issues will satisfy the current Norsok standard or relevant local guidelines.